There is already implemented perfect tool to check players: world.cataclysmuo.com/#players
I suggest to add ladder by summ. of skills. It would give players good motivation to play. Competition - it's very important part of MMORPG and no-skill-cap server is perfect place to make such competition happen
Why ladder is fun?
1) its a competition ---> new emotions: venturous hazard, gambler's high, excitement
2) its a new goal for players - stay online and raise skills as long as possible
3) its good for casual and new players - to see their goals more clear
4) it give possibility to watch over another players progress
5) and finally its perfect motivation to achieve something
It would be great to see that my 1351 skills character at 4919 place.. After I play one day more he would become 4796. Its good stimul to continue playing, to have some competition with other players.
Other possible ladders:
1) Gold amount. The most wealthy players around.
2) Top PKers (do not count res-kills)
3) .... suggest your own in this topic
Best of the best — UO, the Legendary MMORPG. Guides and stuff by Tangar
1 post • Page 1 of 1
http://youtube.com/GlazGame — streams in english // http://youtube.com/StreamGuild — streams in russian