Hunter x hunter Online

Lets talk about online games to play now!
queeniegreen

Hunter x hunter Online

Post by queeniegreen » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:58 am

I'm suprised to see that there isn't a Hunter x hunter Online topic yet.
At first I wasn't all that interested in Hunter X, since it looked like all the other old/new mmorpg's and didn't thought it would add something new to the genre.
But what I'm looking for in a mmorpg is a game that really takes you in it's world and makes you want to be a part of that world. And ofcourse the combat and all other mechanics are important aswell. After doing some research I was really getting into Hunter X. The storyline, the race lores and classes are really appealing ( they got me with the Mascu's<3). Since the game is still development and there isn't much information on Hunter X yet, but enough to convice, atleast me to give it a shot.
So the interviews with the creators of Hunter x hunter Online are still very vague but gives you an idea of what the concept of Hunter X is.
Hunter X is an RPG Webgame based on the highly popular manga series Hunter x Hunter.
By completing various quests in Hunter X OnLine, players can review the story of Gon and get to know the rules of the hunter world. In the game, you can collect heroes that appear in the manga to perfect your formation, start an adventure together, pass the Hunter Exam, and train them into powerful hunters!
Leorio.png
Leorio.png (295.13 KiB) Viewed 289 times
Killua.png
Killua.png (298.01 KiB) Viewed 289 times
Gon.png
Gon.png (379.39 KiB) Viewed 289 times