I against censorship. Especially in virtual world. Ban = censorship. So...
1) freedom! no bans! Its like the death penalty in real world, BAD THING.. especially automated one. Btw you could be attacked with yours weapon - its possible to use proxy, create 20 characters and ban anyone with this "auto-feature".
2) bans by IP or by account is useless cause there are a lot of free proxy. you just show the troll that he got you and he want to continue. DONT FEED THE TROLL %)
3) player who get banned could do nasty stuff, trust me... For example, DDOS which could kill the game (I know some "small-scale" MMORPGs which died cause of it). Better to teach bad guys in regular, gameplay ways... Ban makes people cross the line.
So, solutions for bad behaviour problem:
1) If you do not like someone - just use "/ignore [name]" command.
2) if you want to change something to good - find and "teach" bad person a good manners by fire and sword.
http://mysteralegacy.com - oldschool sandbox MMORPG
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest